Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17th is 76th day of the year.

1776. I like it.
12:52 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patricia Minardi @Dont_Tell_Me_What_To_Do
10 March, 02:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That's awesome thinking and it's also my birthday and I'm also a bicentennial baby!! WOOHOO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
10 March, 01:52
I like how you think ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 March, 01:39

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 March, 12:55
1776:

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 01:02
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/ltXx674NzO?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

Barri Copete @BluesDawg
09 March, 12:57
🤩I love this too!

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 March, 08:22
I have like all dates that we are thought were THE date, but this one is pretty special

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
08 March, 06:39
I LOVE IT!!! The Spirit of 1776!!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
08 March, 06:34
Good one.
March 14th is my daughter's birthday. 3 14 = 17. I like that too, Doq ! 😎🙌 Save you a slice ,🎂
Bless you for all you do and share since twitter times, fren. Cheers from the vibe cup.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
08 March, 05:56

sound of fredom movie @sounoffredommovie
08 March, 05:53

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 March, 05:48
Careful Doc, you'll get peeps announcing a new date has been determined....yet again. But I do like your way of thinking. ;)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 March, 03:09
Great catch @doqholliday !

💧3107 also has a 2 year delta Mar 17 and check out the pic and filename!

1775.PNG
The American flag and the sun setting on 1775?
1776 and FREEDOM here? 🇺🇸

Also 3107 = 3 17 = March 17

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
09 March, 09:07
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sound Of Freedom | The Real Life Fight to End Child Trafficking
WATCH NOW https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.
Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
08 March, 12:46
Doq - you are great with numbers! Thank you for all you do!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Love you all Patriots! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Chris Young @Youngster56
08 March, 12:29
4/10/20?
1 Year Delta?🤔

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 March, 12:29
L❤️VE IT!!! 👍🏻🇺🇸

President AMG @nosoyrussian
08 March, 08:26
🇺🇸

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 March, 08:14
3/12/2021 = 11

Would be a Great Day for a Message.

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
08 March, 08:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My granddaughters first birthday!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 March, 07:06
Incredible. Thanks for sharing!!!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 March, 06:54
When we get through thos week, I fully expect all hell to break loose. The damn WILL colapse.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 March, 02:11
+ 99 days from last Q💧
[DECLAS 1-99]

John Anon @freeamerican59
08 March, 01:09
i don't like it at all. I LOVE IT lol but I'm out of the datefagging business so it happens when it happens lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 01:09
Would be a great day to blow it up!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 March, 12:57
Is this a prediction? ha ha.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 March, 12:57
totally amazing...