Annie QQQ @AnnieQ
07 March, 11:07
Can't wait to watch this Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah Winfrey!! Only 3am here so we have fo wait until this evening until it fully airs. Just seeing some clips on the news. Then theres there's the pope in Iraq too!! Can you belive the times we are living in? This is unreal!! I I can't believe what is happening at times! That there's an almighty plan being carried out and most of the world haven't a clue about the genocidal plan to cull us and how we are being saved by Trump and his team! I live and breathe this everyday! I play my part where I can!! I've been down the rabbit hole many times and am forever changed like so many of us here! All
these high profile players are all acting and playing their part under the hand of God as we are saved and headed out of this matrix madness!! But this Mockingbird media is unbelievable now. Everyone has been so gaslighted as we we headed to our graves such is the evil. I pray for the world tonight 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 11:13
In response Annie QQQ to her Publication
great read and truth 👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AnnieQ in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 11:54
In response Annie QQQ to her Publication
you are welcome 🤗