Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
07 March, 10:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
A boy and his dog. 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 March, 10:31
Super awesome. Same puppy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 March, 10:18
Light brighten.. JFKjr is not from here!! No way could he be. Look at all of his photos. He is too real ! Love it!

arba happihr @arba
07 March, 10:16
Wow was that Dog in his life for a long time. I saw in a earlier photo the dog was really little ,the dog was laying real close to JFKjr Awesome

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 March, 10:10
🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 March, 10:14
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I love that...except the last line. We know that's not true :)

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
07 March, 10:05
i just love him. Cant wait to see him again.💜

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 March, 10:08
In response qjmoss66 Freedom to her Publication
Right?! He's got the best energy!

arba happihr @arba
07 March, 10:21
In response qjmoss66 Freedom to her Publication
I can't wait to just see him. Seeing JFKjr will validate, There isnt anything wrong with me.I cant wait. I have always been what many say, a trip for many hahaha People arent used to being REAL. Its scary for them keeping everything REAL. OO well I love REAL!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 March, 10:04
The toothless years! 😅