TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 01:52
They need exposed for what they REALLY ARE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Exposed is the simple part. Justice is what I am waiting for.....and waiting.....and waiting. We have nothing. Zero public arrests of a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Clinton, a whoever. Zero justice. No country. We have nothing. I find it strange that people fail to see reality.
09:29 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
08 March, 06:44
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
There have yet to be any public executions yet.
It is REAL EASY to get frustrated and pissed off.
I had a Complete meltdown over all of this EVIL a few weeks ago.
But justice IS HAPPENING!
Proofs are there for those seeking it!
God Is Winning!
Seeing the Proof requires Faith, Courage and Introspection.
You are among friends here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 09:37
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I totally understand...its extremely frustrating...but remember what we learned so far.....that this corruption is deep that it goes clear up to the Supreme Court....so this is just part of this cesspool...I feel pretty confident in saying their day is coming..but at the same time all this has to take time..following ever letter of the law..or these POS will just have their buddies give them a free pass and a slap on the wrist like they have in the past...this is a new day...we are in history making times..yes it feels slow...but there are a lot of moving parts to this cesspool..these POS's have been doing this for a very very long time...and to have swift justice would do us no good..everything needs rebuilt...our court system, our government, our education, our health care, our banking..these swamp creatures have crawled into everything..so it takes time to clear them out.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:43
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
All well and good, but one SINGLE arrest of a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Nadler, A Addison CCP McConnell or a Graham type would do wonder for moral. Just one. Just a hey......SEE.....justice is coming for one AND all. I see some say that a single arrest would harm operations elsewhere. Sorry, that is horseshit. If you cannot arrest a known criminal who you have evidence on and perp them, try them and hang them, then we have nothing. That's reality RIGHT NOW. Hope it changes soon as time is of the essence.

Again.....ONE ARREST......just one. TODAY. And BOOM......you have REAL "Great Awakening". So many still asleep.

Say they rolled out the real Joey Rob Biden and said "this man is a pedo, a treasonous criminal and we are putting him to death. Tune in to channel 2001 and for $19.99 you can witness this clown's execution. All money collected will go towards the people saved from Human Trafficking.

THIS would disrupt operations? If so, it's time to disrupt operations.