Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
10 March, 09:59
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
ive been a RN for 39 years! Amazing the regukar flu is non existent!🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
09 March, 02:11
Once we get to the other side of this tragic comedy, every hospital should go through a Federal Audit to determine fraud with criminal intent resulting in harsh penalties as crimes against humanity, no exceptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 March, 07:49
In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication
That's what I'm hoping for
I knew the health system was bad but this is appalling & disgusting beyond even my expectations. Criminal😠

Ron Erhardt @RonE
09 March, 02:02
NONE of the 'facts' forced on us have any basis at all in reality. THE 'VIRUS' AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS A HOAX.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
08 March, 08:09
yet another cabal money laundering op that also got rid of a slew of R voters.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 03:38
Is THIS enough to give We' The People the will to march to DC and take our fucking country back? If so message me time and meeting place. Otherwise, we STILL have absolutely nothing.

When comes the "it won't be safe for them to walk down the street" part? They are killing us and laughing in our face. NOW? Anyone ready yet? DEAD.

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
08 March, 03:38
From Wearing Masks?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 March, 03:43
In response Pamela Felten to her Publication
This was something I saw *months* ago, that they were counting deaths as "covid" if there was a positive test for covid. It didn't mean they died "from covid" but "with covid", i.e. the positive result

The most outrageous examples I saw were gunshot deaths & motorcycle deaths being counted as "covid" deaths! 😡

But when the hospitals are getting $50K per covid result I guess there's an incentive to scam - that's one of the reasons we call it a "scam-demic"

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
08 March, 03:36
yes!!! its called PIC pneumonia,influenza and covid. its on the CDC website.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
08 March, 02:59
their mo has not changed for millenia,
we are just now waking up and seeing the deceptions that
they used to keep us captive .
all these machinations will come back to them ten fold.
we are rising andwill overcome evil with good