Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
So, I know true dates aren't given on when the EBS and truth will be delivered. That said, is it actually ever going to happen? It is so hard trying to keep family together and having any real conversations beyond superficial small talk. Those still asleep are very comfortable there , the fake Bidan administration is completely real to them and they are quick to justify anything negative about it. The "movie" isn't waking these people up. I hope we are close to saving the children so we get the truth out there. It is very lonely being awake and a HUGE Trump supporter surrounded by people who think you are a crayon shy of needing to be commited to the insane aslyumn.
07:30 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 May, 05:46
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
You are surrounded by the unawakened precisely because your light is needed there, otherwise, they'd be in complete darkness. You are not aware of the newly awakened but rest assured that more and more are waking every single day! Trust in that. Once awake, they don't go back to sleep. We have momentum on our side 👊 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
22 March, 05:40
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
08 March, 12:41
Big crowd here. We understand that a timetable can't be announced, but the ones that CAN say are the ones that KNOW all that has been done. "WE HAVE IT ALL" may know, but thousands of us digital soldiers DON'T HAVE IT ALL.
Misled and lied to my entire life by people in power, only to find myself still on the outside of truth.
I still have faith. God is in control. But it's not like I can go back to who I was on 9/10/01.

Only followers of this user (DnMStenkamp) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 March, 09:50
April 1st is my deadline. Only because Juan has said it for months. Trump will be our President by 4/1. My family is the same. I have retired from waking them up. Let fake news do it. They still watch it. My husbands tries to stay neutral because he is an elected D. So i give him small doses. I have 100% faith in our military and know that some are not returning home from this fight. So I have patients and prayers for them. Think what they are going through and not being able to share it?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 March, 10:17
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Thats gonna be one hell of an Aptil fools day!

Sherie Light444 @Light444
07 March, 09:47
you're not alone. there are tons of us in this same situation. i am the only one in my house hold who see's the other side. i get told im wrong, im crazy, ive lost it. its hard. very hard. lonely. if you ever need to chat my DM's are open 💕 hang tight. somethings gotta give

Nancy Diane @nancydiane17
07 March, 09:18
@patriotgirl50 I hear you. I was in a terrible state last night, actually ruined a birthday dinner out. I was so upset after reading a survey of when to return to church choir and lost it. All the folks that you thought were faithful, strong in Christ and all for singing with masks on and distancing. So discouraging, I've tried sharing, their asleep, dead. I'm with you. If only with a comment, know that you have more company than you can imagine. Hand it there.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
07 March, 09:12
Truth is..It is all in God's perfect timing not ours. Stop looking at dates of when it is going to happen. That is the biggest let down. Wait on the Lord.

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
07 March, 09:07
❤️😁thank you for your post... and I enjoyed reading all the responses. glad to see we're not alone in this. it all gets overwhelming at times... that's when we need to take a break from it all. God speed frens. wwg1wga.

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
07 March, 09:04
Folks that I thought were on the same page... so disappointing when they say one trigger of like
mask shit... then I'm like ummm
lost you dude

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 March, 09:02
Well said and I feel the same. Now I have to deal with not taking the vaccine and everybody cant believe it. I still believe and keep reminding myself we were chosen for a reason and we will be there to help the others when they fall.
Maybe we can look at it as preparing for a secret mission. I always loved James Bond.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
07 March, 08:47
I just can't stand small talk! I want to scream what is going on to the world!

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
07 March, 08:23
I say rest up.
when the shit hits the fan you'll be tired of explaining to your people whats happening.
Then it will become annoying because they will want answers to EVERYTHING.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 March, 10:20
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
Thats when call block cones in handy!

Steven Joe @fUCh3e
07 March, 08:22
well come to the Club.😀

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
07 March, 08:15

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
07 March, 08:09
Well said! I am ready too.... Being woke is a never ending process and I have learned to keep my faith high and expectations low. No matter the time table, with Trump at the helm and God on our side, the satanic new world order types are destined for destruction. They have sold their souls. They are only the masters of innocent folks in my opinion, those too brainwashed to see through their lies. Innocent victims motivated by fear under the control of those that don't have their best interest in mind.. As digital warriors, seekers of truth it is hard not to see that it is happening on a daily basis. The others will wake when it is their time. Count your blessings.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 08:00
Right there with you, I dont take to being accused of being the crazy one at this point but we are stuck in a crazy place right now. Being Awake is the hardest part when you are surrounded by those asleep. Hugs❤️ wwg1wga

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
07 March, 07:56
a moron said the gas prices going up are because of the weather in texas. so deluted.

Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
07 March, 07:50
i know your pain well. ive had to move from my job and employee housing and move 600 miles back home wigh family for the time.
really painful.
wwg1wga

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
07 March, 07:46
Girl...I'm a crayon, too. Same situation.
It will be ok. Your family needs you to be the positive light in their not woke yet minds. Deep down they know you could be right, and are afraid to say so because they arent ready to be a crayon. Just think how positively vindicated you will feel when the time comes. Your loved ones will be looking to you for peace of mind because they will feel crazy!!!
Plus....the world needs more color!!!! I would rather be the last colorful crayon standing then a boring ol' ink blot of nothingness.

You are NOT alone. I'm walking beside you, as are so many other strong women.
Try to embrace your CrazyBeautiful self!!!!!

07 March, 09:13
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
Thank you so much sister, that made my day.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
08 March, 09:22
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
#Women4Mrs .NODOUBTFIRES #W1BWBA (B=benefits) #trusttheplan for TRUTH is like Poison Ivy, gone astray, no use in struggling. A scorned orphan with no friends, Honey Trap with a List of captive fans,They can´t escape her sentencing! We`ve been waiting far to long for Sheeple to get with the show, they Naaay "Takes 2 to Tango" Yay either #Tango or Go #UNITEDINSONG https://youtu.be/QVaD3yxeE... https://youtu.be/-dW5XBptJ... #Bizimkiler
MJ https://youtu.be/aXYIl0Yb1... WALL https://youtu.be/QL-r0vWuc...

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
07 March, 07:46
A word of encouragement to you💜
First of all the children have been being saved for a c"very long time now and will comtinue Praise God‼️ Yes this is very hard to live amidst people who are asleep! Ive stopped red-pilling people because the fake biden story is so hard for them to receive if they are asleep. Once this is all revealed (and we are so close to THE PRECIPICE as Q talks about) they will have no choice but to WAKE UP😳. unfortunately for them it will be a rough road and thats when our role shifts to supporting them as they want to literally throw up🤢. Dan Scavinos post on IG yesterday was about the PRECIPICE💣... very encouraging for sure! Also remember Pres Trump was asked ro run for president as part of a military operation to take down the Deep State. This plan has been brewing for many years and will come to completion!
James 1:2 Consider it all joy my brothers when you encounter various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance
God has this! His

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
07 March, 07:45
i understand it seems that a lot of people are getting triggered by simple topics such as books to read or mask wearing or vaccines. i fear if this doesnt end soon i will have lost several freinds to the fear of covid. they have already got the shot, are still wearing masks and continue to isolate themselves . i asked if they would like to get ttogether now that they feel more secure and their response is.. we still have to sit 6 feet apart. a complete snow job.

Eric Navarrete @Eric17NavaQ
07 March, 07:40
There are channels on Rumble.com you can send or show them!
And We Know
TRUreporting
X22 Report
Santa Surfing
Redpill78
Redpill the world
Go look these people up they are reporting all the real news that the MSM doesn't talk about and show them all of it they should wake up from just one of these channels!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 March, 07:39
100%. We’re in the same boat. This is getting ridiculous at this point.

Eric Navarrete @Eric17NavaQ
07 March, 07:37
The things that Joe has started to do and will continue to do will wake people up what happen in Texas was one thing that Joe is responsible for not to mention the people that are being arrested across the country for pedo crimes is because of Trump. There's a couple of points to show them right there! Look up all the operations that the FBI and army are behind all of that started under Trump

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
07 March, 07:34
The definition of "Taken Over" appears to be a real question. The timine is after Tier 4B of the Zim Bond Payout is complete - Meaning - By or just after March 15, the Ides of March - The day that Julius Caesar was killed.

March 17, Done 2 days early. March 19 last day of the Q Clock.
March 21 - HBO to air Into the Storm, a documentary about "Q" and
[Q]Anon.
At a similar date / time - Trump and John are INAUGURATED......
April 1, Roll Credits with the Walk of the Dead. Here's one....

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
07 March, 07:38
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Thank you for excusing the typo.

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
08 March, 12:55
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I want to believe that this photo is real, but we're being told about clones and body doubles, so why not this one.
WE HAVE IT ALL. But I have none.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
07 March, 07:33
Knowing what Donald Trump the man and president have been through - get and read this book - at least Chapter 6 - you'll be convinced that it's going to happen - on DT's time when the biggest drain of the swamp can/will happen... NOT until

07 March, 09:22
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
Thank you, just ordered it, cannot wait to read it. I love POTUS.