TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 03:29
This is sooo true.....life changed after my first rabbit hole many many many years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
but being awake has destroyed my relationships my husband doesnt believe me and i am not allowed to have an opinion about anything with my family. I have very strongwilled teens and they have all turned against me. I am going to staet journaling and if they finally learn the truth they will understand why I seemed so crazy.
05:03 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Willow5 in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 05:50
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I'm so very sorry that you are going through that...if you ever need to talk you can mesage me...we are all hear for each other...so please dont feel you are alone...and sadly some times standing in the truth is lonely...look at what Noah went through...in todays world he would be called crazy and a conspiracy theorist....that is a really good idea to journel things...becausewe are living in live history making times right now..those that are sleeping are missing everything...we will one day have to explain to them what they missed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 March, 11:37
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words.