Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
21 March, 08:05
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
you mean obama was doing it wrong? your shiting me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 March, 05:33
LITERALLY like telling someone that is trying to break into your actual house, which I have dealt with more than once. WHAT you are gonna do, what room you are in, AND how you are gonna respond. Exactly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Parge @Dparge
07 March, 08:51
I get it. I do. But the entire point of Q was to tell people the plan. Wake them up. Include everyone. Why didn't they just implement the plan in secrecy? Why the 4,000+ drops for 3 years? It was ok to be transparent while things were happening.....but now it's not as they cross the goal line? A bit odd if you ask me.

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
07 March, 09:10
In response Dan Parge to his Publication
mission complete. future proves past.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 March, 06:50
Correct.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
07 March, 06:04
😍never ever ever in my long legged life if I had a long legged sailor and he had a long legged wife never ever my lips would be sealed...😶😎🤠👣

Visd __c @visd_c
07 March, 06:01
yep, we will tell them once everyone is vaccinated and Great Reset is fully implemented 🥱

Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
07 March, 05:41
Everyone needs to see this! To many people are only focused on dates!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
07 March, 05:23
Exactly right. People get angry when dates aren't realized and cannot see any arrests being made. IF IT SAVES THE LIFE OF **ONE GOOD SOLDIER** IT IS WORTH IT.

These Warriors for God are DYING to restore our freedom from global stanic enemies. Can we, who are being saved, maturely stand up and tell them: We understand the rationale and THANK YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SACRIFICE FOR OUR NATION!

Quietly getting off my soapbox now. ☺