Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 10:12
If you take away the corruption of Silicon Valley you're left with the essence of capitalism and brilliant minds wanting to distrupt what we've been told is normal.

We need these minds to rebuild our country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
I was born in and grew up in the Bay Area (now Silicon Valley). I was a professional recruiter for both software and hardware companies. Most of my clients wanted double PhD candidates who I found from all around the world. Absolutely lovely people who are incredibly intelligent. There seem to be a lot of conversation about California being “fruits and nuts” or blue. I can assure you the majority are NOT and are hard working Patriots. It is important for the wrong people to keep ahold of California claiming that it’s blue so nobody will question the outcome ANY election. 55 electoral college votes are handed over to the democrats since Regan. It is important that we not allow this to continue and people who continue the California rhetoric should really (if you are woke) help us get California back on track.
03:29 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dawn Smith, click on at the bottom under it