Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you take away the corruption of Silicon Valley you're left with the essence of capitalism and brilliant minds wanting to distrupt what we've been told is normal.

We need these minds to rebuild our country.
10:12 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 March, 07:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If only their mantra didn't change. If only their higher ups were corrupted and owned. If only these vile forces weren't blackmailing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
07 March, 04:15
hell, YES! there are so many who have witnessed this from the inside and have also had their path obscured from the normal disruptor route. cannot wait for the true free market to come into fruition and these brilliant minds to get their chance to see their ideas affect the world in a beautiful way! looking forward to true competition, not the likes of squashing like flies by the giants!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
07 March, 03:29
I was born in and grew up in the Bay Area (now Silicon Valley). I was a professional recruiter for both software and hardware companies. Most of my clients wanted double PhD candidates who I found from all around the world. Absolutely lovely people who are incredibly intelligent. There seem to be a lot of conversation about California being “fruits and nuts” or blue. I can assure you the majority are NOT and are hard working Patriots. It is important for the wrong people to keep ahold of California claiming that it’s blue so nobody will question the outcome ANY election. 55 electoral college votes are handed over to the democrats since Regan. It is important that we not allow this to continue and people who continue the California rhetoric should really (if you are woke) help us get California back on track.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 March, 02:45
great truth, thanks Doq!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
07 March, 12:23
What an amazing thought!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 March, 01:21
Anerica is no longer for sale.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 11:50
Speaking of computer minds.
Can we talk about this message from my visitor "Qtime" and "QKEK" When did we get Quantum computers for real?
IBM been makin them how long?
Applications?

https://www.ibm.com/quantu...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 March, 10:27
Pioneers on a new frontier.

Anyone with that technical mindset and the drive knows that the status quo isn't efficient. I can't tell you how many times i've poked holes in the 'way we always do it' with minimal effort. disruptors, misfits, weirdos, and the quiet kid change the world.

joe john @JoeJohn
06 March, 11:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The meek inherit...

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
06 March, 10:25
I work for a very well know semiconductor company. Filled with extremely smart people. Unfortunately they are all still very much still stuck in the matrix. These people are data driven but no amount of factual data that i expose to them will not change their minds from the false narratives they are being fed. I know many in this company will not handle the red pill well. That being said, I think it must be broadcast for all to see.

Yours Truly @TheInspectorTroy
06 March, 10:24
That was what happened with the Nazi after WW2 not sure how much they all are needed

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
06 March, 10:24
california has the most sealed indictments

central california has the most sealed indictments for one area in the whole country

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
07 March, 02:17
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
yikes I'm in Central CA!

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
06 March, 10:18
That's what I always thought. So much talent wasted on surveillance and other bs. Imagine what they could accomplish if focused on helping humanity.