Only people mentioned by joeyday in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 September, 09:01
In response Joey Day to her Publication
Dr. Stella Immanuel who is not in the photo too!! ThanQ FLMDs!! And Dr. Zelenko from NY who treated patients with HCQ, zinc and a zpack - he treated hundreds of patients with no deaths!! Thanks to all of you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
14 July, 10:17
I love these folks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
12 July, 10:46
Heroes! God Bless!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 June, 09:34
I am not participating and no one is sticking an illuminati death shot in me. PERIOD> God bless them.

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 May, 08:35

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
06 May, 06:52
Anon passed this around earlier - I'm adding a link on how to get HCQ , click get medication. #wwg1wga https://www.americasfrontl...

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
08 June, 02:20
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
https://media.gab.com/syst... Have you seen this one yet?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 04:02
< 3 pics > ... we become human antennas, laden with metallic aluminum / barium nano-particles from chemtrails, and controlled with vaccine implants < see images >

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 03:56
SHARE SHARE SHARE !!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 May, 04:08
God Bless each and every one of these brave doctors.🙏🏻 ❤️🙏🏻

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
26 March, 11:39
Bless them all🙏