Emand Lio @Emandlio
06 March, 04:59
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
🤣🤣🤣 About 30 minutes ago they reported on Czech radio that it looked like a lockdown until 2023. Another theater for all Evropa.
02:49 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Emand Lio @Emandlio
07 March, 03:02
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
07 March, 03:26
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
I have been checking all possible news from Europe for a week and I find that the media is lying in everything. In the videos and photos, I see former colleagues from the film industry who deliberately admit that it is a fake. It's driven exactly by Trump's words "you are watching the show ". There is almost no police officer outside and most people don't wear mask. Only idiots sit in front of the TV, watch MSM and then they are afraid of everything and terrorize normal people in out. 😅Rats dance to the notes. 🤣 My good friend who works as a second director in 2020 shot various scenes of the police intervening in people with masks etc., and it was said to be very well paid. When I meet him, I'll find out who he signed a contract with.
Look (monitor🤣 ), this foto is taken in a "crowded" hospital.