CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 March, 10:44
I HATE THAT ILLUMINATTI/ CABAL / MASONS HAVE RUINED OUR NUMBER !!! 33 ....... ( 3 ). ➡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
FEMA Camps Horrifying Reality Suicide Confession | Federal Prisoners To Be GASSED To Death

https://amg-news.com/archi...

FEMA camps as “death camps for American citizens“ is just too incomprehensible, but after writing a lengthy suicide note exposing these terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out.

FEMA,like other branches of this government, will quickly cover up any details from which anyone can begin to trace back to the truth of the facts.
02:00 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 March, 02:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I remember this story came out around the same time when these New York City detectives were looking at Hillary's laptop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 03:26
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I've known for a very long time. Wait until the world hears

Janet Lewis @jlws21
07 March, 02:27
So everybody wants the EBS to happen. Now if it happens, I will be scared out of my mind.

07 March, 03:27
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Just my intuition - there will be no EBS because we have already won

2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 March, 04:24
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
EBS? YES. The whole world needs to know! The whole truth ..
What will scare me the most is. If sleepy is not awakened .. then history will be repeated because evil is rebuilt. The children must come first! We can no longer accept the ignorance of adults.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 March, 02:01
YES I HEARD THAT !