Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 March, 12:48
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Not sure of the validity of this. Using fotoforensics.com on this shows some doubting results with this sticker and the one below it showing signs of being modified.

Searching for "CCRUwU" on Telegram leads you to a shitposting channel that doesn't allow comments and attempts at being "Patriotic" - nothing that I cound find pertaining to Adrenochrome.

I think it's someone desperate to get subs on TG as the channel has 185 at this point.

I could be wrong, but I'm going to challenge everything I see now with tools that we have available for us to use.

If I'm wrong, here I apologize. I'm against Adrenochrome in every thinkable way, it's disgusting and evil.

I'm also against false information to clickbait and play with peoples' emotions.

God Bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
How can you tell its questionable? I'm sorry, don't know what your showing.
01:22 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it