Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 March, 10:55
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
07 March, 02:00
Anyone involved with that in any way will spend eternity in Hell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 01:16
I hope this is fake but these days one never knows for sure๐Ÿ˜ก

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 March, 01:08
@Mr.Deeds1111
Adrenochrome
Home delivery
Every flavour
24/7/365 always on
Search: "CCRUwU"
Tel. +41 43 222 77 77

Granny Vonne @ProudQGrandma
07 March, 01:53
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
0041-That's Switzerland !!!

There is a lot going on with Switzerland.
Switzerland's has a secret deal with Chinese police!
https://safeguarddefenders...
and
https://www.theguardian.co... and also
Immunity for Bill Gates Vaccination Alliance GAVI in Switzerland!!!
This is the original document.
https://www.new-swiss-jour...
And this is the website where i found it:

https://operationdisclosur...

Granny Vonne @ProudQGrandma
07 March, 02:10
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Telegram Blue Arrow Logo and search term...

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
07 March, 12:50
This is proof that "the love of $ is the root of all evil" - torturing children, then killing them for their adrenalized blood just to sell it so sick people can get a "high" or continue to look young - there can be nothing more EVIL than that - hoping God will reign down His righteous wrath on all these sickos.

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
07 March, 12:49
๐Ÿ˜กFULL LUCIFER....The Devil, Ruler of Hell

1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 March, 12:48
Not sure of the validity of this. Using fotoforensics.com on this shows some doubting results with this sticker and the one below it showing signs of being modified.

Searching for "CCRUwU" on Telegram leads you to a shitposting channel that doesn't allow comments and attempts at being "Patriotic" - nothing that I cound find pertaining to Adrenochrome.

I think it's someone desperate to get subs on TG as the channel has 185 at this point.

I could be wrong, but I'm going to challenge everything I see now with tools that we have available for us to use.

If I'm wrong, here I apologize. I'm against Adrenochrome in every thinkable way, it's disgusting and evil.

I'm also against false information to clickbait and play with peoples' emotions.

God Bless you all.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 March, 01:22
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
How can you tell its questionable? I'm sorry, don't know what your showing.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 March, 12:42
wtf???? every flavor!!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
07 March, 12:32
WTF??!!!

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
06 March, 10:10
??? not even trying to hide ???

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
06 March, 09:36
speaking Hebrew...Isreal...

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
06 March, 09:30
is that a telegram channel?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 March, 09:30
WHAT???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ So brazen they aren't even trying to hide it???

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
06 March, 09:32
In response Love Wins to her Publication
At one point I dare say nearly all of us believed this shit was only done in the shadows. People think something this big would never just be around because they could be "Exposed". By putting it out in the open they just made people not look!

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
06 March, 09:29
this sick shit needs to end