Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
07 March, 02:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:38
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
Time to TELL ALL the World DIRECTLY and PUBLICLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
well i kind of posted my opinion last night about being blocked. im sure im blocked more today
12:32 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
08 March, 02:04
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I have been banned by Reddit, Facebook and Twitter because of my conservative views as a grandmother, too, I lost all contact with my friends on line qnd they deleted my photos and personal accounts. Don't let them silence you. You are on anonup and can speak freely here. The minute you can't, you have been trolled so, remember, we are one. WWG1WGA

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
08 March, 04:58
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
sorry here is where im being blocked by many. we still support trump we just dont believe all the hype.