Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
Why did President Trump fasttrack vaccine development and at CPAC spoke highly of their rollout? Who do you believe anymore?
12:32 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Lady Mae @LadyMae
07 March, 12:38
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
It is a good question and I know that many others have questions about it too. I am trying to find out, but I assume (not a good thing to do) is that he wanted to show that no matter the amount of time it takes, there are always risks. Some people, too many, want vaccines. They don't do their due diligence and then we have this happeing. The vaccine manufacturers would have done this no matter how long it took. It just took less time because it was fast tracked. I seriously doubt that Trump understands the repercussions of mRNA/DNA changing qualities or, if he does, and had told people not to take it, the naysayers would have lined up around the block several times over. Some have done fine with it, but too many haven't. The bottom line is that the goal was to get the country to open up. Either way, the vaccines would have been tampered with in 1 year or 6 years. Gates and his cronies are now being exposed for what they are. Eugenists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 March, 12:49
In response Lady Mae to her Publication
I agree with most of what you say except Trump not understanding the mRNA/DNA ramifications. We're told he is extremely intelligent. I don't think he would push a vaccine not understanding the mechanisms of how it works. In fact, this whole year of watching all the suffering makes me question - what for? If patriots are running the show, why the continuation of the suffering this long? It has not been a hard year for me but I read of the suicides, children suffering, old people isolated in homes and dying alone...How long do the innocent need to suffer? Q always said to use our own judgement and question everything. So I question and try to find the answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 March, 12:34
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I really want to know the answer to this too. I love Trump but am confused by his vaccine push.

Lady Mae @LadyMae
07 March, 12:39
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Read my response to Debbie.

Lady Mae @LadyMae
07 March, 12:45
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I will add one thing. He's right on the fact that he fast tracked the manufacturing of something that usually takes a long time. It was a demonstration of what happens when you move government regulations and pork out of the way of production. Things get done. In this case, the "thing" would still have been developed, but only after they had completely trashed our economy and people would have been unable to fight back because they would be too busy trying to put food on the table. There is never a simple solution to a huge problem. It's multifaceted.