Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
07 March, 09:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Your post reminded me of Banksy's infamous public mural in East London ~ 'Swept under the Carpet ♥️
everything old is new again 😉
#FutureProvesPast #nocoincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Lacy @Ashes
07 March, 12:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 March, 12:32
Why did President Trump fasttrack vaccine development and at CPAC spoke highly of their rollout? Who do you believe anymore?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 March, 12:34
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I really want to know the answer to this too. I love Trump but am confused by his vaccine push.

Lady Mae @LadyMae
07 March, 12:38
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
It is a good question and I know that many others have questions about it too. I am trying to find out, but I assume (not a good thing to do) is that he wanted to show that no matter the amount of time it takes, there are always risks. Some people, too many, want vaccines. They don't do their due diligence and then we have this happeing. The vaccine manufacturers would have done this no matter how long it took. It just took less time because it was fast tracked. I seriously doubt that Trump understands the repercussions of mRNA/DNA changing qualities or, if he does, and had told people not to take it, the naysayers would have lined up around the block several times over. Some have done fine with it, but too many haven't. The bottom line is that the goal was to get the country to open up. Either way, the vaccines would have been tampered with in 1 year or 6 years. Gates and his cronies are now being exposed for what they are. Eugenists.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
06 March, 09:13
Wonder if this is true!!
Many people would want to know this surelyl!!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts