SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 March, 07:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I like it when the Schumann Resonance goes off-line. Makes me think somethings happening.
07:57 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
10 March, 11:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
its been happening more and more lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
08 March, 06:50
🙌Creating a new earth in the void

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 02:40

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 March, 09:36
My girls and I had a moment of high pitched noises and disturbing feelings yesterday.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 08:13
Well, it would be best for ALL involved to actually be able to SEE things happening. You know, to wake up the Auntie Theresa and Uncle Fibby types? Nudge me when "The Great Awakening" begins! LOVE IT!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 March, 08:04
Oh man... I felt like the energy was really strange yesterday. When Kim R told me it was offline, it made sense.

Make me super curious what the graph woulda looked like had it been on....

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 March, 08:00
same, like evidence they can't show us yet