Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Interesting drops and meanings (can have multiple meanings).

Snow White - Supercomputers - offline - 7 of them.
Corona - Satelliets offline.

Iron Eagle and Godfather III thought about this phrases?
07:51 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
08 March, 02:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
07 March, 08:38
Iron Eagle could be JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
07 March, 07:43

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
07 March, 12:17
Snow White let me think of Diana =1+7 Dwarfs protecting her. But that's only in my fairy world.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 07:37
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Dwight Knapp @kad784
07 March, 10:42
Vincent Kennedy posted this poem on Twitter a few years back now:

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 March, 10:51
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
What's the new VKs handle there?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
07 March, 10:25
iron and eagle = golf. idk why that rings true, but something says it means a strike back ⛳️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 March, 09:54
My theory...
Iron Eagle = Benghazhi

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 March, 10:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
A) ARE#wwg1wga WE THE #Anons OF QANON OR WHATEVER .. WORKING FOR THE#BLOOLINES AND#ROME ROMA#VATICANJ

jUST ASKINNG ... FOR A FRIEND 😁

CENTRAL THREAD ?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

ARE WE WORKING FOR FREE AND IDEALS FOR HIS " HIGHNESS " 😁 NANCY D ALESSANDRO#PELOSSI ??
#KENEDY FAMILY
#BLOODLINES ?
Its also in thf

D) AND WHAT ABOUT THE #ORSINI AND THE OTHER INNUMERABLE FAMILIES ?

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 March, 10:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
😁

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 March, 09:36
Godfather 3 = The Vatican

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
07 March, 09:14
🙂🌴🇺🇸 I remember back at the begining watching my screen as the Satellites were being taken down. It named them as they were going down. Back then I wondered what the heck. That was a few years back. I sat in amazement as they were listed one by one going down.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
07 March, 09:06
https://youtu.be/2BVnASelZ...
Roger
Clock goes Tick Tock Tick T... . B . . M
PAIN Arrives At The SWAMP & The 125-Year Delta of John Durham - YouTube

https://donorbox.org/CtM---------------BACKUP CHANNELS:https://rumble.com/c/CueTheMarineshttps://bitchute.com/channel/CueTheMarineshttps://freedom.social/cmp...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 March, 08:51
Disney and the Nazis - Snow White, the Iron Eagle
Communists
Jihadi - Godfather 3 - (the mafia is the DIRECT desendant of the Sharia Street Patrol)
Globalists - corona (crown)
- the alliance of evil

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 March, 08:50
I thought Iron Eagle (character Doug Masters) had something to do with Tiger's accident - golf = iron, eagle, masters. The SUV was a Genesis, Kobe Steel used in it and the helicopter in Kobe Bryant accident. Kobe Steel has been sued for falsifying specs. Lockheed Martin and Kobe Steel are bed fellows. Lots of "there" there, but not sure what it all means.

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
07 March, 08:48
What if there is & has been a modern type of holocaust (Auschwitz-like war crimes continuing since WW2, thru Intelligence Community contracts/programs) going on in this country & WW, right under our noses, using invisible high tech, like directed energy; a high tech [remote] form of human trafficking? Know your tech patents!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 March, 08:53
In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication
Okay come on SAUCE! Lay out your theory here...What are you saying is going on...Trafficking humans off planet...To other beings...This I've heard...Human faming in underground bases...This too...Intergalactic slave trade...Yep...But what are you seeing? JVB