Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I hope so! Because the real truths of soceity, are 1000X more shocking, and difficult to process!
Being able to understand President Trump is still in power, was an amazing president, Bidens' a clone from the most evil crime family there was, we are watching a movie, the media was a mockingbird mind control operation, now its a reverse mind control to wake people up, we have been in WW3 fighting the battle of good vs evil, and our children have been the target of the pedocratic luciferian agenda of evil.....are all still like being in pre-school of this awakening! Time to wake up! Tick Tock! #wwg1wga 🌎✌️
05:38 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Lily7) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 March, 04:46
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrumpFan TrumpWon @TrumpFan20
07 March, 06:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
07 March, 06:08
We hope so although, I doubt. Today we went out shopping running aome errans, 3-4 places and Haven't seen any person without a mask inside, I was the only one. I saw a few peoplw with no mask outside but very few and others were wearing them while driving....

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 March, 05:40
Not in Australia for majority of population here for a long time...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 March, 05:42
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Thats okay they have you! time to lead!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁