Only people mentioned by Z_A_Team in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 03:51
In response Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle to her Publication
Let me post this on the YouTube news channels someone seems to be suppressing the information there and on every television channel in America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Kay Walters @1greatfulPatriot
07 March, 05:41
How could Bidan buy a island?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 03:53
In response Nancy Kay Walters to her Publication
We researched the billions of dollars that Biden received from China and Ukraine and other sources you’re kidding me about the island right ?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 02:45
Subs and tunneling systems....
what else is around that land near Biden, isn't Zuckerberg somehow involved near that Biden land??? I thought I had read that but was researching something else and hit another subject, IF I am not mistaken I think I read that. ALSO what kinda "shell companies" are around there.