Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
13 January, 02:27
In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
13 January, 02:30
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
what platform is this where Lin is writing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
13 January, 02:27
i just signed up for anonup so the answer to my question might be in here, but its past my bedtime :) Does anyone know how we can listen or watch if we do not own a tv? I'd hate to have to ask someone to take notes for me. 😉

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
13 January, 02:23
In response Sheryl Mace to her Publication
ur phone will blow up to.

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
13 January, 01:22
Lin Wood on Telegram

See for yourselv.

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Marie Foster @Marecf
13 January, 12:48
Lin posted thos tonight on Telegram

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
12 January, 11:57
where was this posted?

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
13 January, 12:11
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
That was from twitter, and I assumed it was from Telegram, but I just checked Lin Wood on Telegram and do not see it, I will keep looking, and remove if not true

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
13 January, 01:19
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
Lin Wood on Telegram

See for yourselfve.

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...