Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
06 March, 10:32
In response Wick _UK to her Publication
Imagine that. Trained by our own government, only to be used as a weapon against us. I cannot believe it....*sarcastic* 😠
http://www.whatreallyhappe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

06 March, 10:41
So so so much coming to the surface. You are not the only person and/or country to be raked over the coals by those in office or government. Their days are numbered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

06 March, 11:06
It's so sad they are so clueless. 😥 I will respectfully decline any and all "vaccines". I'd rather take my chances, than freely give my life for a lie.

06 March, 11:25
I have yet to know anyone that tested positive, let alone died from it. I've bucked "the system" from day 1 and will continue to do so. Both my son and husband were tested and both were negative. Tested by force, due to normal illness and not by choice. We have yet to stop visiting family or restrict others from entering our home. I have put my faith in God and he chooses when my time here, is done. Until then, I'm going to live each day as it were my last day. ❤

06 March, 11:41
I've not even begun singing lessons 😉 👍❤