GOD IS REAL @thcotty
06 March, 07:43
what God's justice looks like
TOM HANKS GITMO'd
quickly found out hes not in Kansas anymore
(Dorathy wasnt kidding around)
CHILLING PHOTO- soul fleeting......
-picture worth a 1000 words

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 March, 07:53
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
If you look closely next to his watch you will see a thin bracelet. Apparently there is a connection with the bracelet and that ring to keep them from shape shifting into the Lizard they really are. Kamala Harris has something similar (ring and bracelet) and it was mentioned about being able to maintain the human form or they would shift to the Draconians they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 March, 08:01
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
My mind cant comprehend that.

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 08:59
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Though I used to fully accept such ideas I'm not at all sure at present where I stand w/ the whole shape shifting reptillian thing personally.
*that said*
I knew a young female plastic surgeon who understandably took close notice of human faces as that was the primary area of her profession. She was definitely not of the 'woo woo' 'ufo' crowd though her husband was. He and I were talking about this topic and out of the blue she recounted how she was once on a commercial airline trip casually looking down the row of heads in front of her when she noticed one man with some particularly interesting ears but not out of the realm of 'human'. As she pondered them they shifted for a brief moment into what she described as 'reptillian'. As she was trying to grasp what she just saw the man turned around and glared straight at her w/ such menace it quite frightened her.
Just laying that out for consideration.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
wow I often wonder if I dont see things I cant understand because God doesnt let me. Just a thought...I dont see ghosts or spirits either. But I did see a UFO once when I was a teenager...and I WAS sober heehee
10:43 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
06 March, 10:51
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
He only gives us what we can handle...no more, no less.
🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🗽🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲
#GodWins