Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 March, 10:45
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Gates @ Bezo's have bought up millions of acres, of US Farmland.
I thought it was to force a worldwide famine...
perhaps it is to feed China.

Hopefully we can take it back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 March, 10:49
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
My sister lives in rural Oklahoma she says all the acerage around her has recently been purchased. She thought it was for cannabis grows...she found out it has all been purchased by China.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
06 March, 10:25
Maybe this should be deleted ? Or put a date before the post -> it is misleading due to the "unfold ... over next several days..." it is also true that he only posts on telegram now.

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
06 March, 10:20
This is an old post or from a fake site. L Wood does not use Parler anymore

Camille 317 @Camille
06 March, 10:18
Old post on parler.

bonita Jones @Qgotmelikewohh
06 March, 10:05
where was thos poated. he only post on telegram

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
06 March, 10:02
I cant find this. was it today ?