Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
06 November, 11:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiMi LastName @Marge22
07 March, 06:45
❣️SO BE IT . . . even when it seems that you may be hanging on by finklenails😁❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
07 March, 08:14
That's great! Seeming how I once dealt weed.. I love this! I too am a proud hopium dealer. GOD does change the hearts of man/woman.

GREGORY TODD @GQT
07 March, 05:10
Already done - long long time ago.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 March, 08:17
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
THIS A #Patriot #MAGA #anon #INTERVENTION ...

To talk .. about . .. you know ...this little .... " PROBLEM " 🤗

with #HOPIUM ANALGESIC THING ... #ezra pills and stuff 😁

maybe some " excesss " .. ( not judging ! ey ! not judging !🤗 ok ?)

BUT ... eventually the popping of MDMA NON REALITY BASE #DECODES AND #HOPIUM PILLS .... maybeee a little bit .... nts...

"out of control" 🤗😁 ... these last 2 months or so ?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 March, 08:20
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 March, 05:09
Busted! 😂 you're saying 'hopium' now!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 March, 12:39
He will persist until he causes justice to triumph, and in him all peoples will put their hope. - Matthew‬ ‭12:20-21‬ ‭

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
06 March, 10:56
Me Too......!!!♥️🌹🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

gina anuez @gg711
06 March, 09:50
ThankQ and GOD BLESS!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 March, 09:48
Amen and 1 Corinthians 13:13.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
06 March, 09:47
your mama raised you right! .. and your Father has you wrapped in His care. hallelujah for Hope!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 09:42
Amen, joyful and confident expectation

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
06 March, 09:39
I'm old school. I believe hope changes everything it's one of our greatest gifts from God and one of the best things that President Trump instilled in all of us--HOPE!
#GodWins

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 March, 09:35
Yes and Amen!!🙏❤🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 09:32
❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 09:32
❤️

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 March, 09:28
hope is admitting lack... and therefore, creating it.

karys k3lly @karys
06 March, 09:24
🙏🏻😊 Right back at ya! 😇

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 March, 09:24
I have been researching since the early 90's and I am so glad this stuff is finally happening. It has been a long hard road, but I never lost Faith in God, I have hope for the children and I pray for all because now is the time. Be Best be Blessed.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 March, 09:15
Hope, yes but with Faith comes Assurance.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 09:21
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The promises of God are yes and amen. Doesn't get more assuring than that.

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
thank you🙏🏼. Sending hope and good vibes to you as well✨

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
Amen 🙏