Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 07:57
If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Still call my folks about every other weekend, but always just small talk. They don't want me going off again about all of this, which is fine. I believe what I believe, they believe what they believe. Saddens me to see them that way, but they are very old and don't want to think objectively, they want to just believe what they see on TV, it is comfortable for them that way. One day, they will see that I was right, hopefully.

Even if we don't agree with our family members on the red/blue, we are still family, and everyone would do well to remember that. I get the temptation to write them off, but unless they have done it to you first, I wouldn't recommend crossing that bridge first. That's the beauty of free will, you don't all have to think alike.
08:23 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 10:18
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Nicely said. My folks are the same way. The elderly definitely find comfort in their cognitive dissonance. Eventually, when the TV tells them otherwise, they'll come around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
06 March, 08:55
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
my 77 yo mom asks me everyday if I have something new to send her. when I was home i set her up with a couple links yo websites. the rest I text her. i can't t talk about any of it with the rest of my family- im so glad she's open and redpilling her friends! she's a smart faithfilled woman.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 March, 11:01
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Yes indeed!!! Ive got an 80 year old red pilled God fearing fire cracker over here too!! lol

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
07 March, 01:20
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
If I haven't texted domething to my 83 snd 89 year old parents by 11:00 am, they text ne with, "Isn't anything happening today?" LOL

They don't understand it all, but they are enjoying the mystery and the puzzle pieces. I don't share everything, but they are awake enough that they won't have heart attacks when everything is revealed.