Only people mentioned by Modusponus in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
06 March, 11:58
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
I posted a screenshot of this on my Conservative Friends group on FB.

FB sent me a nastygram saying that the post went against 'community standards' and that it was a no-no. I followed through with disagreeing with their opinion. Again, another example of censorship in which one cannot even share an article written and posted by a left-wing organization. One would think they would delight in the sharing of like- minded hogwash. However after I appealed their censorship, I got this message. I'm thinking that FB spends their money on 'fact-checkers' and not so much on paying office staff 'reviewers". Below is their response....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Maybe they should cough up some HCQ for their workers.?!

You disagreed with the decision
We usually offer the chance to request a review, and follow up if we got decisions wrong.
We have fewer reviewers available right now because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We're trying hard to prioritize reviewing content with the most po

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 March, 10:48
LIARS & HYPOCRITES PUT THOUSANDS, OR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY, OF LIVES AT RISK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 10:04
She should be charged in the deaths of all Covid patients!