Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:21
I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
06 March, 04:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We're getting tired of looking. Nothing but empty promises. No one can even give the sightest hint these delta Q drops are weven working. Bunch of number that indicate nothing. Juan O savin said something big goin down March4-6th. Here we are, the sun is still shinning and enemies are going but their evil plans every day.

Where is Trump? Still batteling this never ending election audit fraud? How many rejections does the SC have to do to inroder to move forward?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How do you know nothing happened March 4th?
07:40 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
07 March, 01:13
you are my favorite, @ghostezra . you always keep me thinking and searching. so many have forgotten how to think for themselves and search for truth in this world full of lies.

Beekie Girl @Beekie
06 March, 07:49
Did Trumpy take office again on March 4th? Nothing in session, fundraising ceases.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 March, 07:42
9Q% is not made public.