17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
The Fed stopped publishing M1 Money Supply.
The Fed reports to the Treasury of the Republic.
The Corporation is bankrupt.
[They] just passed a $1.9T spending bill.

it would be a natural question to ask... what if [they] don't have the money to fulfill the obligations of the 'relief bill'?
What if M1 is no longer published, not because they're printing like crazy, but because they literally can't print?
What would get the people more pissed than a pork-filled stimulus package with crumbs for the people?
...if the crumbs never came.
06:38 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
10 March, 06:51
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
that would be creat but if it does come does that mean the info about the fed is a lie then to much stuff going around idk whaf to think 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Jameson @Carole_Jameson
07 March, 01:17
I nevver got the last one! But this is what I have been wondering about. Ddon't they know they have no money? The inc is defunct. None of them really have jobs? Are they being paid since they ddo not work ffor the Republic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 March, 07:14
It does have that type of a vibe. I admit I had that thought earlier today. Not about printing money, but what if the people never see their stimulus checks. I think it would wake people up, because the left was mad that it got stalled 10 hours to read it. They want it yesterday!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 March, 06:53
And no pork to launder😂😂😂

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 March, 06:47
I want just saying to my husband, they are trying to bust the system with these relief bills. I was unaware fed had stopped printing. Great point!

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
06 March, 06:45
I can 👀 that!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
06 March, 06:43
I stopped paying taxes last year after our commie governor shut down the state. I had already paid my property taxes in full or I would have kept the July 31 payment too... if kids aren't in school, why pay them? The roads around me are some of the worst in the state and the bridge 1/2 mile away, one could go airborne if you weren't paying attention.
I refuse to fund all these criminal activities and cabal money laundering.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 March, 06:40
Great questions....anyone got sensible answers?

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
06 March, 06:46
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
the plan is good...it's happening ♥️