Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
This is interesting...in AZ, Hickman Eggs is currently on fire...barn fire. This is the same family of Clint Hickman, AZ County Board of Supervisors, the board respknsibke for delaying the audit of the voting machines. Recently AZ court ruled that the audit stands.

Nothing is random...
05:54 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 March, 11:27
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Just saw this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 11:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
06 March, 09:23
i live here in AZ. This is the tip of the iceberg as far as corription is concerned. Cemex is a concrete company here known as a human trafficking hib.

06 March, 10:13
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Yep...I live here also. Benn keeping close track of whats been going in around here.

06 March, 11:34
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
06 March, 07:49
Hope his house catches fire next.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
06 March, 07:49
Sometimes a barn fire is a good thing. Poor chickens.

06 March, 06:12
and I really dislike that I spelled RESPONSIBLE wrong...🤣. You all know what I meant! ha

little bit @lilbit
06 March, 06:23
It's all good LOL but I really do wish there was edit and spell check on the site.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 March, 06:01
George said a case would start it!