Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
06 March, 07:15
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
old footage from 2018... swamp using fake news on all networks ,,, becarefull who you follow & what you repost... this DIGITAL WAR IS REAL,,, DO NOT BLOW YOURSELF UP BY THROWING THE PIN & BE LEFT HOLDING THE GRENADE ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 March, 06:33
YES HE WAS.. confriemd by TWO people.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
06 March, 06:56
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
CW and Simon? I'll wait for other sources.

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
06 March, 06:05
does pictures are from Davos, WEF before 2021... he WAS NOT IN DAVOS... I heard he was in Bern... but I dont have any confirmation on that.. Im originally from Switzerland and I have contacts over there.. I heard that AF1 was in Zurich...

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
06 March, 05:54
I posted this yesterday, a video and others who shared info that Trump was in Switzerland, but many patriots said this is DISINFO. IDK
Apparently, GeorgeNews said "No" he was not there.

If he was, it has something to do with signing NESARA/GESARA

My head is spinning

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
06 March, 06:08
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
monkey werx says.."no".. video from 2018

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
06 March, 05:53
🤔What`s GESARA? Is that another NanoVax?🤭

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
06 March, 05:50

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
06 March, 05:51
monkeywrex said no. said pics from 2018

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
06 March, 05:50

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
06 March, 06:07
Thses pics are from Davos, TRUMP WAS NOT IN DAVOS!!! WEF was planned to be NOT IN Davos in 2021, they planned to have it neal Lake Luzern on the Buergenstock! But WEF postponed it because of Covid to June or July 21.. but also now decided to be hold in Singapour in 2021!!!!