Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 April, 02:36
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
already on it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
17 April, 07:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
💞🙏🏻💞🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tamy WithOneM @Tamy
09 April, 12:35
100% Faith! I AM READY!

09 April, 07:33
In response Tamy WithOneM to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗😇

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 March, 08:32

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

15 March, 09:21
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
🙏💗🙏💗Brilliant question... what are you really passionate about do you know?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 May, 07:39
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
have always had a feeling. watching the world growing up it always seemed off. never fit. couldnt understand why people hated each other. why they did so many soul renching things. Religon felt dirty, spiritual felt better. most peaceful times were when i lived in japan just sitting in the temple grounds eyes shut listening. as for passions, i guess old ways. doining things by hand not machine. favorite is sewing or embroidering. And trying new old ways of doing things. repurposing verses buting new. the creativity of that is exhilerating. But as for how to help others with that still is a quandry. 😍

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
15 March, 08:30
As a young girl, I learned that I shine during hard times, I am a calm in the choas..a sense of reason. Ive always known that I am here to help people. Never knew what that exactly entailed but I knew.

15 March, 09:18
In response Trisha Hand to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗You are so beautiful and such a gift, Heaven knows we need more brave leaders like you in the world.. God Bless You!!!🙌💗🙌💗🙌

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 March, 03:58
LOVELY

13 March, 04:00
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
09 March, 08:54
10-12 years ago i had a palpable realization that im here to help people. doing what, specifically, idk. this past year has fully confirmed that realization and (i think) the help im supposed to give is the Truth, in whatever form it takes.💕

11 March, 09:02
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
💞🙏💞🙌You Are Sucn A Beautiful Warrior Soul!!! God Bless You!💞🙏💞🙌

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
08 March, 04:20
👍😊♥️

11 March, 09:02
In response Lindi Judd to her Publication
💞🙏💞🕊️💫

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
06 March, 05:18
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm in conversation w/our Creator about this topic. No answer yet.

06 March, 05:24
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
💞🙏💞🙏💞Awwww my sense is that there is no mistake that your Warrior Soul called ypu to be HERE, in this beautfiul and powerful way during this AUSPICIOUS time... You Can Trust That! We will look back on this time years from now and we will be celebrating (and be greatly celebrated) that we were not only AWAKE but that we were on the Goodly Godly side when we finally win this Spiritual War💞🙌💞🙌💞