Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 01:31
It's all part of the plan.

#QANON #trusttheplan #MAGA #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 01:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I miss Julian...one of the best decode Partiots around..! Hugs Julian, we miss you and hopw all is well! ❤️juliansrum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
06 March, 02:36
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Julian is on Gab. His user name is JuliansRum. Some have had trouble finding him because Gab's search isn't working well/too well, but Julian is there and is posting regularly, just fyi.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
awwww ThanQ, I had Gab for about two weeks and then said forget it..too slow and wouldnt work half the time. Please send him a Hi from The QakeLady... I know him from Twatter until we all got axed..Wonder why he is not on here? This is a great platform (except for a few shills😉)
03:29 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it