Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 03:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ŒBrilliant Plan!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 March, 02:56
Biden & company are still trying to blame what's going on *now* on Trump - it's not a good look ๐Ÿ˜›
And still people going along with it but I don't think it's my imagination that the crowd has thinned out the past few weeks???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
06 March, 02:41
I am not sure which sheep?
Normie/ already dead Zombie
or Maga 1/2 asleep?

Both group miss target. ๐Ÿ˜”

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 02:32
Brilliant! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself. 5D Chessmaster!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
06 March, 02:30
i hope you all are right because where they (..demonratic party) are taking this once great country we will all either dead or living the rest of our live on our knees in chains ad SLAVES...

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 02:37
In response Gordon Carle to his Publication
Congress is "null and void." Everything that you're being told by the media is fake news.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 01:45
I miss Julian...one of the best decode Partiots around..! Hugs Julian, we miss you and hopw all is well! โค๏ธjuliansrum

Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
06 March, 02:36
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Julian is on Gab. His user name is JuliansRum. Some have had trouble finding him because Gab's search isn't working well/too well, but Julian is there and is posting regularly, just fyi.

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 March, 01:34
Yes and now we have this one:

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 01:40
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Creepy looking woman operating the "press room" out of a movie studio.

#FakeNews #FakePresident

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 01:32
Art of war