Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 March, 11:54
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Very, very cool! Honey, thank you SO MUCH for posting this! Wow! I do the SAME THING! I LOVE giving HEARTFELT compliments! BLESSINGS to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 11:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
God Bless You Sweet Heart
❤😘❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
06 March, 11:50
Being kind is free, but it is one of the most powerful ways we can change the world. All of our random acts of kindness help lift the vibrations of our world.
Beautiful message dear! Thank you!!
#Love

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
06 March, 11:04
BUT AS A MALE IVE BEEN CALLED ALL THE NAMES UNDER THE SUN FOR HOLDING A DOOR OPEN FOR A FEMALE..ILL HOLD A DOOR FOR A KID ITS CALLED MANNERS AND ALL AGES DESERVE RESPECT..ALL THE BLOODY IDIOT UNIVERSITY TEACHERS HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR ..THIS CRAP ABOUT NEVER OFFENDING,CRITISIZING BEING OVERPOLIYE IS CRAP..PEOPLE NEED TO SPEAK THEIR OPINIONS AND IF IT OFFENDS SOME ,WELL THATS LIFE..IM ALL FOR BEING POLITE,NICE ETC BUT P/C GOES TOO FAR.

06 March, 11:39
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
As a female I say thank you to any gentleman who opens the door for me.
I appreciate that his momma taught him to do that. She instilled manners in him that he carried on in life. It doesnt mean that I am weak. It means I appreciate the gesture of kindness.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 March, 11:54
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
You are right, Ozi!

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
06 March, 10:55
I do the same, and people pay back for the kindness :)

06 March, 11:47
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
it is contagious

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 March, 03:37
Me too! I makes me feel great to see the expression on a stranger's face - or their eyes in the mask world❣

06 March, 03:39
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I miss seeing peoples smiles

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 03:32
Amen.