Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 March, 06:56
YOU BETTER SIT DOWN...

NO REALLY...... S-I-T D-O-W-N

THIS IS WHAT I TOLD MY NEIGHBOR/FRIEND/BOOKKEEPER YESTERDAY AFTER A CUSTOMER LET MY PLACE OF BUSINESS

THAT CUSTOMER WAS A LADY AND SHE WORKED FOR THE IRS

SHE AGREED WITH ME (WITHOUT SAYING THE ACTUAL WORDS SHE IS FORBIDDEN TO TELL ANYONE)

THAT THE IRS IS SHUT DOWN

S-H-U-T-T-I-N-G D-O-W-N

AND SHE AS TO START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB

GET IT????
AN IRS EMPLOYEE TOLD ME 100% THEY ARE DONE, ZIP, NADA

I AM NOT FILING FOR TAXES, MY BOOKKEEPER IS NOT FILING FOR TAXES

LOOK AT THE IRS .GOV WEBSITE

THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING PHONES AND ASK THAT NO ONE MAIL-IN US POSTAL MAIL ANY FORMS

WHY?

BECAUSE ITS FRAUD TO SEND FAKE PAPERWORK BY US MAIL!!!!

OOOHHH HAPPY GRANDMA DANCE!!! DIN GONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
06 March, 10:06
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
IN THE FLOW OF THE IRS; YOU WOULD PAY YOUR MONEY, IT WOULD GO TO THE IMF; INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, DIRECTED TO THE VATICAN; IT WOULD NEVER EVER SEE THE US TREASURY, THE USA HAS BEEN A FRONT FOR MONEY LAUNDERING, CHILD TRAFFICING CENTRAL FOR THE ELITES, WE'VE PAID FOR EVERY ABOMINATION THAT YAHWEH HATES! PRAY 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 OUR LOVING FATHER KNOWS; MUCH OF THIS IS HIDDEN IN DARKNESS THAT WE COULD NOT SEE; YET YOU KNOW NOW FOR ALL THINGS CONCEALED SHALL BE REVEALED! YAHWEH DOESN'T HAVE A FLAG; HE HAS A SON THAT WAS PUT BEFORE YOU TO WORSHIP; THIS IS THE NARROW PATH. IT'S ABSOULTELY AN ABOMINATION TO ME THAT PEOPLE IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION; CAN HEAR WHAT THE EVIL THIS TRADITION OF MAN HAS DONE AND IS DOING; BUT JUST LIKE GOOD LITTLE DEMONS THEY FUND THE EVIL; ATTEND CHURCH ON THE WRONG DAY; AND DO NOT EVEN QUESTION THEIR REALITY. FLEE BABALYON, CHRIST SAID COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE AND NOT BE QUILTY OF HER SINS. FORE IT WILL COME THAT I DESTROY HER, ROBED IN SCARLET(CARDINALS)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
06 March, 11:00
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
Understood. I have a question though. I thought we were gods ourselves and that we shouldn't be worshipping anyone? I am sorry, but I have received mixed messages. The Bible is an accurate account of history; alternatively, Jesus was a character created by the Freemasons to enslave society. Jesus supposedly died at 33? Interestingly, thats a number favored by the Freemasons. Often Jesus is depicted around sheep (which is how how they think of us), etc. I have seen drawings of Jesus displaying Freemason hand signals 🤷‍♀️ Too many coincidences = No coicidence. Not trying to offend any listener but I have critical questions, and I should be allowed that. This does not mean that I do not believe there was a Creator/God. It's the Bible and Jesus figure I am struggling with.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 12:34
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
Hi, Lisa/Agentcovfefe, I do have a lot of the same vibes in my consciousness. It's difficult to tell the Truth of anything in full, it seems. My studies have lead me to the same questions, and I cannnot deny my inner-standing that Jesus didn't want to be worshipped. He was an example, as in, this and more you will do. That whole 33 thing just gets me too; it only makes sense this was a play on their numbers again to lead those believing in their stories more astray.
Let's chat more!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
06 March, 12:39
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I'll go a step further and add the cross is a false idol. Yes Jesus existed but we do not need to go through Jesus to get to GOD that is a false perception to keep people from finding their God given powers. Hidden history proves the mass deception that has ben going on for eons.

jaq anon @jaq
the catholic religion imo was created by the Romans not for the spiritual development of everyone but cuz it is a cost efficient way to control people. They realized this on 70 AD from the Mazada Revolution(refer to historic account of Gen. Josephus). Around that time the Roman Empire controlled 3/4 of EU and uprising from those territories was straining their finances spent on food, salary and weaponry of their soldiers. So they came up with religion as a control method.
Queen Elizabeth was once queen of at least 1/4 of world's countries during the 16th century, and learned from Roman experience. 1st thing her colonizers did upon invading territories was introduce catholic religion. Look it up
fyi: I am a believer in God. above is jmho
01:05 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Denise America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jaq in this post can reply
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
06 March, 01:07
In response jaq anon to his Publication
Goes way beyond that. That is the spoon fed history. There was electricity technology races of giants. Start with Tartary.

jaq anon @jaq
06 March, 01:26
In response Denise America to her Publication
nah, those are beyond my pay grade 😉