Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 11:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 12:46
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
TN. Your digital. I'm not. I am however a Patriot Soldier. I just received a call from +53 21 287703. I answered. Some guy says " hold the line please" then it sounded like it was being transferred then hung up. If I knew how to screenshot my recent calls and post it here I would as proof. When I went into my recent calls it reads "Guantoanamo province". Could you please do your digital magic and find out what that was all about? Weirdest thing I've experienced recently. Thank you. Ramon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Should I try calling the number back?
12:51 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 12:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
No let it go and don't answer it again

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 01:06
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I wish I could resist. I give those assholes hell and they dont call back. last time was some so called attorney with a summons for me and its a scam that Im familiar with as my x was almost taken in by it. I launched on him. haven't heard back! I take all calls! I keep my house clean at all times! anyway that post you did got me thinking about my temper when these idiots call. thanks for any info. Its what this guy said that makes me think it its not a threat!