Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 March, 12:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Words of Wisdom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 12:46
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
TN. Your digital. I'm not. I am however a Patriot Soldier. I just received a call from +53 21 287703. I answered. Some guy says " hold the line please" then it sounded like it was being transferred then hung up. If I knew how to screenshot my recent calls and post it here I would as proof. When I went into my recent calls it reads "Guantoanamo province". Could you please do your digital magic and find out what that was all about? Weirdest thing I've experienced recently. Thank you. Ramon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 12:51
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Should I try calling the number back?

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 12:56
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I'll do my best...we have many friends here.
Maybe one of them knows what to do. I get those calls to. I screen all my calls. I've learned never to answer. I answered one day before yesterday.... they were asking sbout my husband that passed away. I hung up on them. I lectured myself about answering an unknown number...😂