Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 02:08
Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 04:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana a question and I feel sure that the man with the blueprints for after we win REALLY does have the answer??

How would it be possible to change the monetary system to Gold and precious metals backed without the fiat system stock market crashing??
Waiting.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
trump always said Bidan would crash the stock market.
12:16 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 12:30
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Nana has asked about how this change over would occur many times. I have lots of questions on this subject.
But I also realize that technically he said that if B1d3n was elected, and well he really wasnt because 1 they cheated, and 2 he is an actor playing B1d3n. So he was never elected and Trump is very VERY specific in his words.
Also as Juan O Savin said if he crashed it out ppl would be committing suicide left and right.
But it is backed by fiat money and Juan has recently stated that if you are in the stock market to get out with the exception of 401 retirements and such.
Questions make more Questions in this area.
Look at how they took 5 yrs to force all these corrupt CEO's resign or go to jail so that the companies would not fold when Nesara hit so millions would not loose their jobs with the companies themselves still open for business.