Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
I would love to be here pointing out how much we are winning, how much we are awakening people, how we are taking control back of our country.

BUT that doesnt seem to be the case. So excuse me for being a little pissed off at the people who gained fame and fortune on the back of this movement just to either 1) disappear during the hardest time or 2) sit here spewing more unverified and dangerous bullshit.

we are ALL desperate for JUSTICE AND TRUTH.
DESPERATE for it.

and that creates opportunity for a lot of people WITHOUT integrity to take advantage.

I simply want leaders with integrity and SOME FUCKING FRUITFUL RESULTS TO SHOW UP AND START TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.

as of now, until we are further notified, we are getting our fucking ass kicked and everyone is cool with it.

So I am going to continue to call out bullshit , and attempt to HELP PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE until we are able to sort all this crap out.
11:35 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 11:53
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
you are lo9kibg for a 3d solution. However, the goal is disabling the 3d contract on earth. that goal has been accomplished. the results are visible at the 5d level. if you want to see the solution, you have to ascend. it is not a political battle. it is spiritual. there are no ways to see it, ascend or wait to be born here again. Everyone is being called to ascend. it is a painful process. Pleaae consider researching awakening, third eye, chakraa. they provide vision of the higher dimensions. reinstalling trump or stopping a child trafficker is just a small part of the battle. almost more symbolic but certainly not the main objective. i wish that you find tge answers you seek!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 11:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I appreciate this answer and the time you took to respond

I have researched these things, and I do feel like I understand a bit where you are coming from

In my PERSONAL life, I try to alchemize every situation and use it as a lesson FOR me to grow. I have honestly had an incredible year personally on a very selfish level

but watching the pain others are in , the confusion, the suicides in the family, the destruction of relationships in the family, like you said, is PAINFUL

I agree that the 3d is CRASHING down. I just am not sure people are collectively willing to live 5D right now so it can be out EXTERNAL experience TOGETHER.

I feel like they are kinda separate..

WE individual control our personal experience through meaning, but externally we are still affected by the 3d shit show.

so until we are unaffected by it, I am going to bitch and point out whats wrong, with intention to move the collective forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
06 March, 11:46
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Sometimes I feel like the awakened need red pilled.....

06 March, 11:47
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
its pretty crazy isnt it? theres so many levels and definitions of "awakened"