Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I understand how You feel.

I have felt the same way.

I found that as I healed Me first,
I started to Feel Full Love Again,
I began to see how others felt,
I understood how to talk to them.

I love YOU ALL just as You Are and Just Because You Are.

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

#Jesus is guiding us All Home.
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
https://youtu.be/mob1V3YN5...
MercyMe - Almost Home (lyrics) - YouTube

MercyMe - Almost Home (lyrics)Song: Almost Home - MercyMe lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow The Higher Powe...

10:40 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
29 August, 08:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you Jason for sharing!! 🙏🏼✝️❤️👊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 08:08
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Thanks for being here with me brother. ❤️🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 July, 11:20
Beautiful song 🙌 Thank you for sharing it ❤️

16 July, 11:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
God Bless You. 🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
16 June, 08:47
Jason, you are one that brothers and sisters can trust for encouragement and strength to keep marching. Double honor to you. When I see you have posted, I know to stop and take fellowship. Like a honey comb , Ive tasted and KNOW it is sweet, So I take some more.....🥰 🙏🙏❤️

18 June, 07:51
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Love You and my love is always free flowing as it was never mine to keep, God has gifted it to me as He has You through Christ. Stay with Us Sister. Its going to be better soon, in Your lifetime. 🙏❤️💥

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 April, 07:56
Jason, thank you for the lift up. Love is the way forward no doubt about it. We all have so much to be grateful for. Starting with all of you! Anon Family is the best. Love all of you. Smiling as the best is yet to come. Potus said hang on, we are almost there.

29 April, 08:02
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Love You So Very Much.❤️🙏✝️