Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You have read the books, when he arrives will you deny
him? I believe you will not, he is Absolute Undeniability.
If you hold traumas, judgement, or and negative feelings towards You or others, let them go, talk them out, heal so you can Love YOU First. You Gotta Get Up Now.

I Love You All SO Very Much. The Time is Now.

My Power Is Turned On, Starting Right Now Ill be Strong, Because I Still Have A Lot Of Fight Left WITHIN Me.

CAN YOU HEAR HIS VOICE THIS TIME??

🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️
#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
https://youtu.be/XbxNtPiCB...
Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Lyrics) - YouTube

Thank you for watching!!Support me by subscribing and don't forget to hit that like button!!? Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads!!Follow...

10:36 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 April, 06:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I love this post Jason

Forgiving ourselves is hard to do

It has to be done
Forgive those who hurt you
Forgive yourself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 06:28
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
❤️🙏

🤗😇🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 08:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Great song. Posting, thank you.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 08:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You'r Welcome. I take no credit as I am guided by God and I am his humble servant for all time. I Love You So Very Much, Thank You for being here with Us now. ❤️🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
05 August, 12:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I knew you'd like this song !!! Awesome lyrics!