The Mac @TheMac
06 March, 09:11
Matt Hancock needs ro be arrested and charged for knowingly using oxidative stress inducing superparamagnetic nanoparticles that are (disguised as viruses and vaccines) 👉🏻photoactivated by electromagnetic waves (photons) oscillating an alternating (dipole) current (ionisation/photoupconversion) that creates an electron transfer (artificial photosynthesis) charge (magnetic field) illuminating flourescence (light switching emission) to open up the brain's ion channel, actioning a potential (Redox) oxygen reduction (Reaction Oxydative Species) disease...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 March, 09:27
In response The Mac to his Publication
I watch a video on Bitchute and I thought the lady said he had been arrested but used a certain amount of money to keep some information from being brought up. I must have misunderstood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
19 Feb 2021 — Matt Hancock acted unlawfully when his department did not reveal details of contracts it had signed during the Covid ..
09:30 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
06 March, 09:46
Basically using the virus (nanoparicles) as an excuse to swindle the people out of their (hard earned) tax money to give to his (friends) preferred (agenda) suppliers (other weirdo groups?) intent on using optogenetics (channelrhodropsin 2 mRNA/Adenoviruses) in conjunction with solid lipid nanoparticle (light/ultrasound emitting diodes) vaccines for the intention of controlling the minds of wee vulnerable children using light.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 March, 09:33
I rely on people with your understanding of this information to smoke out the rats in our world. BTW where is DefaultFriend?

The Mac @TheMac
06 March, 10:15
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️