The Mac @TheMac
Matt Hancock needs ro be arrested and charged for knowingly using oxidative stress inducing superparamagnetic nanoparticles that are (disguised as viruses and vaccines) 👉🏻photoactivated by electromagnetic waves (photons) oscillating an alternating (dipole) current (ionisation/photoupconversion) that creates an electron transfer (artificial photosynthesis) charge (magnetic field) illuminating flourescence (light switching emission) to open up the brain's ion channel, actioning a potential (Redox) oxygen reduction (Reaction Oxydative Species) disease...
09:11 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
06 March, 01:45
In response The Mac to his Publication
Matt Hancock is sounding a lot like one of Satans angels. What a criminal towards humanity. Off planet for you Mr Matt Hancock!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 March, 09:27
I watch a video on Bitchute and I thought the lady said he had been arrested but used a certain amount of money to keep some information from being brought up. I must have misunderstood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
06 March, 09:30
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
19 Feb 2021 — Matt Hancock acted unlawfully when his department did not reveal details of contracts it had signed during the Covid ..

The Mac @TheMac
06 March, 09:28
Start arresting these lying bastards.