Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:14
Military was the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 10:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
was or is (sorry) :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:55
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Both. It's not over, but cleanup has long started already. We are looking to end this not begin it.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 10:58
Yeah can feel it getting closer.....thanks!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:00
In response General Khaos to his Publication
So much has quietly happened in the last few months. Quietly for a reason.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 March, 11:10
I hope the RNA "vaccines" have been taken out of circulation.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:13
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
In the end people have to say no. I'll never take a vaccine. They'll get lead before my arm.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
After the reveal, I don't think any kind of vaccines will even be a thing.
08:31 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it