Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God Morning Patriots!

Nana has a real time pic of a similar happy place on my lake!
I have never seen so much color in sunsets as there is lately since Trump stopped those evil chemtrails that were killing us and mother earth!

Remember that the after party once we win and the dust settles is at Nana's on Tims Ford Lake in Middle TN. It is a BYOB party (Bring Your Own Boat).

Click on the little arrow in the first pic to see the other one.
08:32 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
06 March, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning! Beautiful view, beautiful day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 09:24
In response Let Freedom Ring to his Publication
God morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
06 March, 08:49

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
06 March, 09:27
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Love IZ. My favorite rendition. Gone way to soon. RIP

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
06 March, 08:44
Best I buy a boat Bsne it looks amazing

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 March, 08:42
Good Morning Nana! Wishing everyone a beautiful sunshine filled day!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 09:21
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
GOD MORNING HUN YOU TOO!

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
06 March, 08:37
Good morning. Beautiful picture of your lake! I agree the sunsets and sunrises have been exceptionally magnificent as of late. I attribute this to the cleaner skies as you mentioned in addition to the high frequency energy streaming into the planet. 😇🌟 Have a blessed day.🌟

Bella Kay @Bella_K
06 March, 08:33
Good morning.