Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
I live with and take care of my 81 year old grandparents. This has been the most trying time in my life. They have nothing to do except watch the brainwashing MSM all day long. I have tried everything to get them to stop. Its like a drug to them, they cant get enough. They are completely blue pilled and although I can see past the propoganda, they unfortunetly can not. It has come down to them calling me a terrorist, insurectionist, and racist. Even telling me that my IQ is 80 because I dont wear a mask anywhere. Its only a matter of time before they find the FBI's # and call on me. It breaks my spirit to see my family sucked into all of this bulshit put out by the fake news. I cant wait for Trump to drop the hammer so we can start living a better life. So Im asking for prayers, not for me, but for all of the lefties who cant see, or wont see the truth. Peace.
07:59 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlizzardZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blizzard BlizzardZ, click on at the bottom under it