AND ADMITS WHAT'S IN THE FOOD OF MC.DICKS VIDEO BELOW PLZ SHARE
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/eOo82Mhhb...
07:23 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 March, 11:44
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Link brought down due to violation of youtoob rules!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 March, 02:17
Just plain sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
06 March, 04:53
Here is the entire written interview with Rabbi Abraham Finkelstein

Read what he says about other races & much more.

Everybody should boycott McDonalds & other fastfoods & restaurants that are found to do this practice.

We cannot be complicit in their 💩.

Read Article Below
👇👇👇

http://antimatrix.org//Con...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 04:59
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
THANK YQU FOR SHARING

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 02:49
Horrifying...yet sadly not surprising.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 02:54
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
TRUE THAT

Expedition One @ExpeditionOne
06 March, 02:39
Oh my Gosh! Outrageous! Totally agree everyone should hear this 5 min video.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 March, 02:36
I found the interview on Bitchute and listened to it on there. I thought it would be too controversial for YouTube. And it sent chills down my spine, not exaggerating. I told my husband I wouldn't be eating from there. And who knows how many other restaurants use sketchy food suppliers? Chipotle had to pay $25 million in criminal penalties for serving tainted food that sickened thousands of people. So I wonder about them as well.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
06 March, 02:27
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUICKLY WATCH THIS BEFORE IT IS TAKEN DOWN! IT IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING! THESE EVIL SATANISTS BELIEVE THEY CAN BE PUBLIC NOW! WAKE THE F****** EVERYONE!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 02:28
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
AMEN 😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 02:20
FACTS>

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
06 March, 02:15
Yeah I gave up McDonald's a while ago but that is just utterly disgusting and makes you question if it's going on another fast food places kind of makes me not wanna eat anywhere.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 02:16
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
NOW CHECK IUT THIS 2 +2 =4

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 02:02
CQINCIDENCE
NOT BLOODY LIKELY
🩸🩸🩸💉💉💉💉💉💉💊💊💊💊

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
06 March, 01:25
The last two times I tried eating their burgers I about puked. That was before knowing this. Haven't gone there in over a decade. Now that I know this, never again for anything!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 01:27
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
QUESTION EVERYTHING NOW

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 12:12

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 12:01

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 March, 02:37
Some Tyson factories were shut down due to covid if I recall correctly. With it being such a survivable virus hindsight makes me wonder what really went on.🤔

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 11:41
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
COVID KURU VIRUS

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 12:04

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 March, 07:54
It's not only McDs. It's also Starbucks Coffee, Seattle's Best... (which grossed me out because it was my favorite!! Not any more!!!) and Many many more!!! I have the link somewhere. I'll find it and post it on my page.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 08:17
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
thank you for sharing

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
06 March, 07:38
Im gonna share it-Copied the link.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 07:45
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
DEFUND THE EVIL SOURCES THANK YOU THE KIDS ARE ADDICTED TO THIS JUNK FOOD

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
06 March, 07:37
Omg... Is this still going on??
.There is are no words that describe this evil.